This is aimed at schools or teachers who want to work on a specific issue of emotional intelligence to address a problem such as bullying, low self-esteem of students, communication problems or cooperation in the class group, problems of social exclusion, etc. A specific program will be made to address the problem that will consist of:
- Specific program for the teacher with activities and tools.
- Face-to-face talk about emotional education to students about how to identify and manage emotions.
- Personalized follow-up coordinated with the teacher.
- Timing, methodology and evaluation sheets to be able to assess the results at the end of the program.
- A free parent workshop for the class on how to manage their own emotions and give a more positive education to their children.
Here are some examples that are already working, but you can create a customized one for each specific case:
- Program “WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF EMOTIONS”
Program for Early Childhood Education (0-6 yrs) to work on the identification and management of emotions through play.
- Program “IF I WERE YOU”
Program aimed at children of Primary and Secondary to work on empathy.
- Program “POSITIVE THINKING CORNER”
Program aimed at children of Primary to work on Empathy and Self-esteem. Also adaptable for older children of Early Childhood Education (3-6 yrs).
- Program “THE BOX OF OPTIMISM”
Program aimed at children of the second cycle of early childhood education (3-6 yrs), First and Second cycle of Primary to work Positive Thinking.
- Program “MY VALUES GUIDE”
Program for children of Primary and Secondary to work the education in values.
- Program “THE TWELVE LAWS OF KARMA”
Program aimed at Secondary and High School children to develop the identification of emotions and their implementation in real life.
- Program “THINKING WITH THE HEART”
aimed at teachers or teaching teams to develop emotional skills and apply them in education.
If you are interested in some of the programs do not hesitate to contact me by writing and get detailed information on each of the programs.