It is a one-month course (1 session per week) to do on-line or in person of 1 hour and a half of which the last half hour is practical with activities and resources.
- The three profiles of assertiveness.
- Thoughts, feelings and behaviors.
- Assertiveness strategies.
- Emotional facilitators: creativity, resilience, optimism and sense of humor.
- The importance of verbal and non-verbal communication.
- How to introduce more positive emotions into our daily routine.
- Resources and practical activities.