New workshop called “Breathe and Feel” for teachers and children based on Mindfulness + emotional education + positive psychology applied to education. Methodology tested in public and private schools.
- Definition and fundamentals of Mindfulness.
- Benefits of Mindfulness in education.
- Mindfulness techniques and resources to apply in the classroom + Metta meditation (love and gratitude meditation).
- Relationship between emotion and breathing (body signals).
- How to schedule a Mindfulness session and include it in your class routine.
- How to create a “Relaxation Corner”.
- More techniques and resources to apply Mindfulness in the classroom + Guided meditations: Body Scan/My inner child).
- What are emotions? How they affect our lifes? The power of “interval”.
- Self-esteem and Empathy: how to work them with your students.
- Resources and activities (1st part) of emotional intelligence to do in class.
- How to be more assertive: with yourself, with children and with parents.
- Active listening and feedback with students.
- Strategies of intervention in conflict resolution.
- Resources and activities (2nd part) of emotional intelligence to do in class.
POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY APPLIED TO EDUCATION
- Definition and foundations of Positive Psychology. Martin Seligman.
- How to introduce more positive emotions in your daily routine.
- Resources for work positive psychology applied to education.
- Positive emotional facilitators: creativity, resilience, optimism and sense humor.
- How to work strengths with your students.
- The importance of positive language when we are communicating.
- Resources for work positive psychology in class.
*Months can be changed according to the needs of school or team of teachers.